Tom and Jerry are our all time favourite cartoon characters. They also invented new science laws. Have a look:
1. Gravity doesn’t work unless you look down
Well, haven’t we all seen this?
2. The characters are explosive resistant!
Whenever a bomb goes off, the things around them are charred but they are not.
3. The characters can change into the shape of the object
Well, when they eat something they take their shape or even when they fall into it they take their shape..flexible cells!
4. Flat as a chappati if a car runs over
There’s no other damage to the characters except them getting flat. Again, a result of flexible tissues!
5. I can walk through snow and other mountains!
They can walk through anything, leaving their silhouettes
In spite of all this, we still love it.
Last one which is not a law: