You know what, I am tired of ‘they’. The people whom we address as , “They say…” You get it?
Let me list some of their characteristics:
- They think they know everything.
- They have a misconception that they have a lot of brains.
- They think they can rule everyone’s life
- They think they are supposed to rule everyone’s life.
- They think that everyone should live by their rules.
- They think their opinions are the only correct ones.
- They believe in stupidness
- ‘They’ say a lot of things and we are supposed to go by that.
It’s time ‘they’ stop telling us what to do, how to do, when to do etc. I have not employed them and I am the sole person reponsible for my life. I know who I am and I know what I want to do.
Just the fact that I am correct does not make you wrong and just the fact that you are correct does not make me wrong.
Everyone’s opinions matter and are very important. Respect that.
Perspectives are healthy to have and we must no be afraid or ashamed to state it if it does not match everyone else’s . We are unique and our thoughts are unique.
Well, for clan ‘they’, stay happy knowing that we don’t care about what you think🙂🙂🙂