When my head hits the pillow, here are the thoughts that follow:
1. “Damn, this could have been the perfect comeback to her mean comment. Why did I not think of it before?”
2. “Uggh, I wrote the wrong answer. No that was correct but then I missed one point so its technically wrong…”
3. ” How could I have cracked that bad joke? And how did I not notice the fake laughs?”
4. “If I totally cover myself with the blanket I’ll feel hot and cold if I don’t take it all. I should keep one leg out but what about that hairy monster..”
5. “I have to complete this book. It would be a sin to leave it at this point.”
6. “Just one more episode and I’ll sleep..”
7. “So tomorrow I am gonna sleep early and wake up early. Yes”
So that’s it. Let me know if you relate to any of these or if there are more thoughts.
Struggle to sleep is real but I’ll still wish that you sleep well!