Sooo, I asked one of my irl friends to answer some questions I have for her and she could ask some from me. A bookwork to a bookworm tete-a tete. And we had a lot of fun with that, here’s it for you to read:D
The lines in bold are said by me and the ones that aren’t bold are by my friend
- Introduce Yourself.
- I’m Anoushka, currently 14, bookworm(obviously) brought up by Enid Blyton, Carolyn Keene, JK Rowling and Rick Riordan and I’m a really cool and cultured person (real ;)) with a LONG tbr
(I can relate with Long TBRs. Makes me bawl my eyes out at times)
- Which literary heroine do you think matches your vibe?
- Interesting… I would go with Jo March from Little Women
(Even though I can see few similarities, your fatal flaw is deffo not your temper :D)
- If you could read just one genre your entire life, what would it be?
- Tough one uhmm, Young adult most likely
(At Least you could narrow it down. I could NEVER settle for one)
- I think we all have that one book, just one which is like your absolute soulmate. The book for which you just have praises and you recommend it to everyone in your vicinity. Even non-readers. What is that book for you?
- My ‘one book’ changes from time to time whenever I encounter a deep moving or fun book T_T A Man Called Ove? Little Women? Pollyanna? 13 reasons why?
( All these books are soo amazing. These can definitely be potential soulmates. I have been recommending 13 Reasons Why since foreverrr *looks at Nehal*)
- If you could bring one fictional character alive provided that he/she retains every part of his/her memory regarding the events in the book, who would it be?
- (Spoiler Alert) Jason Grace. He died without even knowing that Leo was alive and has a girlfriend for that matter T_T
(Did you just read my mind? That was legit my first thought. I mean many characters die but this was….different.)
- Which fictional character’s life would you want to live?
- All my favourite characters are either living everyday like life or death or they are dead… I’m going to choose to live like Estelle Blofis from PJO and have blue waffles ^_^
(And you have to share them with me later!)
- You have been bestowed with the power of changing the end of one of your favorite books. Which book do you choose and what’s the new ending?
- That’s a really powerful power… Ok after much thought, there’s this series called The Secret Series by Pseudonymous Bosch, All of the 5 books were amazing but the secret found in the end was quite disappointing- like a literal joke T_T so the ending of the fifth book You Have To Stop This would be what I’d use my ~powers~ to change. I’m not much of a creative person so the new ending i bestow may as well be worse than the previous one but welp here’s the idea. So, a heads up, the secret was… Why did ibis cross the Nile? To get to the other side. The frustration of this part i’d like to keep because, emotion build-up for readers is a fun thing to cause right?:)) So what if maybe later a time lapse is displayed keeping the riddle in practical use…like when they got to encounter death or something! Hopefully this has some sense^^
This or That questions:
- Rudy Steiner or Max Vandenburg?
- Rudy ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ
- The Kite Runner or A Thousand Splendid Suns?
- (This is cruell) The Kite Runner…?
(I would have probably chosen the same. Only for Amir and Hassan)
- Mystery or Dystopian?
(again, i admire your ability to actually choose)
- J.K Rowling or Leigh Bardugo?
- (Whyyy whyyy) …Leigh Bardugo
( the fact that i gave this question without reading leigh bardugo yet ;} )
- Fake Dating trope or Enemies to lovers trope?
- HMM enemies to lovers! But won’t a mash-up of these tropes be … so perfect..
(GOSH! YESSSSS. Add in characters like Peter Kavinsky and I’d dieeeee *clutches heart*)
- Boy with a sad past or Flamboyant boy who’s a softie?
(Yessss! It’s legit so cute to see the character development then 😉 )
- Katniss or Hermoine?
(even though i don’t like HP, Hermoine was a better character, yes)
Anddd that’s all for this one! The one with her questions and my answers would out next week:))
Let’s chat in the comments about what your answers would have been!