This is a supercool tag created by Simran @Far From Perfect. You’re seriously missing out form a helluva amount of fun if you’re not doing this.
WE ARE ALL MULES HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Mention the original creator of the tag ie Far from perfect and leave a link to the original post
- Use the tag – Rory’s stories tag
- You must keep all the headings I have used or atleast come up with weird ones of your own cuz the post HAS to be weird
- The story HAS to be weird (I am saying this again people spin the most weird stories)
- Thank the person who has tagged you and mention them
- Make/use a weird featured image
- BE WEIRD
- Put all the story combinations in your post and then choose one to make a story on and highlight the words which indicate the image you have used, for eg if the image is alien and you have interpreted it as ET then highlight the word ET
- Also put the game rules in your post so everyone understands how to play
- Tag people (please don’t forget)
This may bring me fame here are the rules for the game
Begin with ‘Once Upon a Time’ and tell a story that links together all 9 face-up images. Start with the first image to grab your attention. Use three cubes for the beginning, three for the middle, and three for the end of the story. There is one rule: there are no wrong answers.
Stop thinking of captions here are your options
This is cause for jubilation here is my combination
This is my pride and glory let’s begin my story
Once upon a time there lived a fish called Nemo(yes this is the same pixar character; he grew up) who taught abacus in the “Oceania School For Baby Aquatic Fauna”. He had a huge and beautiful house amongst hydrillas(just having a biology moment) made up of corals and sea weeds. Nemo being the only abacus teacher was in a lot of demand(who doesn’t want their kids to be smart math brain-nerds) and thus he was veryyy rich. He was the only one to have the latest model of cPhone( sea what I did there).
It was yet another day when he went to school. He saw a SMS notification on his cPhone that his credit card had been used for transaction. He rushed home to see if someone had broken into his house. Sure enough, the lock was opened with the extra key he hid under the doormat. He entered the house and found his credit card on the table. He thought that maybe the intruder was in his bedroom but he couldn’t find anyone. He also noted that nothing was out of place. He took a torch and went outside to investigate. He waved his fins and swam out. That’s when he saw that his doorbell was not there. The intruder had stolen the doorbell out of everything!! Right there, he found a note:
” Hey Nemo,
I have taken out your doorbell and purchased a new one for you. It will be delivered by next week.
The eel who got electrocuted by your faulty doorbell thrice.”
Did you see my bag? Here are the people that I tag
As usual, I’ll keep the nominations open in a hatke (different) way. The first 10 people to comment are nominated!!
Hope this was weird enough for you, Simran~ (I just realized I need a nickname for you😬)
Please participate people, this is super fun! Took out my Monday blues